- Advanced MSK Procedural Techniques-June 15-16, 2013- MERIN LAB- Las Vegas, NV -Two day detailed advanced musculoskeletal cadaver training- ONLY 11 POSITIONS REMAIN
June 15, 2013 - 9:00am
- Level 1 Course-July 13, 2013 Denver, CO-Introduction to Ultrasound in Pain Medicine
July 13, 2013 - 9:00am
- Level 2 Course-August 17-18, 2013- MERIN LAB- Las Vegas, NV -Two day advanced cadaver training.
August 17, 2013 - 9:00am
Articles and publications for our members.
- Anuj Bhatia, M.D. Ultrasound Topic Published Articles
- Nitin Jain, M.D.- Ultrasound Topic Published Articles
- Hariharan Shankar, M.D. Ultrasound Topic Published Articles
- Jonathan Finnoff, D.O. Ultrasound Topic Published Articles
- 2012 Year End NEWSLETTER
Video and Educational Library
- Jennifer Lee, M.D. Peripheral Nerves Slides
- Ultrasound Guided CMC Joint Injection Technique
- Presentation- US Guided Neck Procedures
- Presentaton- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Overview
- Presentation- US Guided Injections of Shoulder & Knee
Live Webinars of Ultrasound Procedures
The American Association of Pain Management in Ultrasound (AAPMU), is dedicated to promote multidisciplinary collaboration to advance evidence-based approaches in procedural intervention techniques related to chronic musculoskeletal pain through education, research, innovation and advocacy.
The American Association of Pain Management in Ultrasound is the only Ultrasound Training Society whose faculty includes Anesthesiology, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Rheumatology, Radiology and Orthopedic physicians that have been practicing, publishing and teaching in the field of ultrasonography. Our highly trained physicians practice the teaching of procedural techniques which are based on published high-quality studies and risk-benefit ratios. The AAPMU faculty currently hold positions at the Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University, University of Washington, University of Toronto, Harvard University, Stanford University, Mount Sinai Hospital, Rush University Medical Center, Innsbruck Medical Center (Austria), University of Iowa, Medical College of Wisconsin, University of California, Barton Health System, Buffalo Sport and Spine Insititute, Brigam and Womens Hospital as well as many more!
AAPMU brings it's expertise to Brazil Physicians. In this Picture: Dr Gofeld (left) and Dr Grant (right), stand out front of the School of Medicine cadaver lab in Sao Paulo.
ACCME Accreditation Statement
Faculty Disclosure: As a provider accredited by ACCME, Dannemiller must ensure balance, independence, objectivity and scientific rigor in its educational activities. Course director(s), planning committee, faculty, and all others who are in a position to control the content of this educational activity are required to disclose all relevant financial relationships with any commercial interest related to the subject matter of the educational activity. Safeguards against commercial bias have been put in place. Faculty also will disclose any off-label and/or investigational use of pharmaceuticals or instruments discussed in their presentation. Disclosure of this information will be published in course materials so those participants in the activity may formulate their own judgments regarding the presentation.
Please visit Dannemiller's website for additional CME training opportunities.